CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happiness

I am replying to Julia's post question. Which is "So, if this "happiness machine" did really exist, what might you see/perceive by stepping into it? (In other words, what would make you the most happy?)"
I do not know if I would even enter the happiness machine because I would not want to live in a world that was not real. It would bother me to know that everything in there was something I wasn’t actually experiencing. If I had to choose what I would experience in the happiness machine, it would be this; I would live in a medium sized house. The house would be incredibly detailed, (work that I had done myself). I would have a beautiful garden that rivaled many other gardens and inside my house I would have a library. This is the main goal that I work towards and I hope to achieve it soon. I know I would be content living with these things.
Can people ever be truly content?

0 comments: