CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Greater beings....

In response to Alex's post In repsonse to Bryan's post. I think that you do not need to believe in a greater being. I think that people create these greater beings because they are scared of the truth; that there is nothing but us in the world. And if there is a god, most of the time he's not going to help you." I think that people want to believe that they can't be hurt and that nothing unfortunate will happen to them so they create these beings. Mainly, I think that people just do not want to take responsibility for their lives. I think that Instead of praying, people need to go out and make their own miracles. I think that people can do good without believing in a higher being. We all have the same abilities, and I think as long as you have goals in life, that you will do fine. You do not need a god giving you all kinds of rules and watching you constantly, to live a good, moral life. I have nothing wrong with religion, and I think it is nice that everyone in their specific religions get along so great, but I am not religious, and I do not believe there is a being watching over me, or that if i do wrong that I will go to hell when i die. I have a good life though, and I get a lot done. I am also a fairly moral person, even though I do not go to church. I think this is because all people are good at heart and they don't need a god to tell them how to behave. I like to look at most religions as suggestions. I think that is the most productive way to go about things because then you can decide what is right and wrong for yourself.
Question: What do you think?

0 comments: