CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Faith

I am responding to Meghan Cooney's blog question: Question: Do you think it is possible to ever have no faith of any kind in anything?

I think that is possible.... if we are talking about a rock or some other form of inanimate object. Otherwise, my answer is no. I think people will always have faith in something. My perception of faith is that it is something you trust. Something you know will happen, or not necessarily will happen, but you hope it will. I have faith towards many things. I do not have faith in the general context that you would here it being applied to though. Specifically towards god or any other form of higher being. If anything I have faith in myself to do the right thing and create a good life for myself. I think everyone has some sort of faith.
question: I find it interesting that people have so many different definitions/ perceptions of what a word is/means. Why does this happen?

0 comments: